Our team is thrilled to offer you the opportunity to network with other MindSky Members, improve your skill set, and pursue your chosen career endeavors.
Our team is 100% dedicated to you and your job prospects. Put another way, by accepting you as a Member, we are invested in you.
As a return on our investment, we expect you to honor your relationship with MindSky. Following are some guidelines by which we expect members to abide:
- Be punctual and respect people’s time: We have thousands of MindSky members. Their time, our time, and your time are limited and very valuable. Please keep time when scheduling appointments and trainings. We understand that unexpected conflicts arise. If that is the case, please call or email us to let us know the situation at least 60 minutes in advance of the scheduled time.
- Respecting MindSky’s employers is equally important. If you have a scheduled interview with an employer, plan to show up at least 15 minutes early. If you are running late, call your interviewer or the company and explain the situation well before you foresee a delay.
- Answer your e-mail within no more than 3 days: Our team is working to help you find your next great job. In order to do that, we must be able to reliably communicate with you. Because we have thousands of members and limited staff, we cannot call every member each time there is an opportunity. Email is the default mode of communication at MindSky, and we expect members to check email regularly. As an MindSky Member, you are committing to check your email at least every 3 days.
- Carefully read and understand the job description before applying: If we send you a job description to gauge your interest, please take time to understand the role and research the company before deciding to apply. If it is not in line with your career goals, do not spend time applying. Feel free to ask your Talent Advocate any questions, but apply only after careful consideration.
- Embody MindSky’s core values: We evaluate members based on a set of core values and soft skills that correspond with workplace success. We grade members based on how well they embody each value. MindSky expects all members to adhere to these core values and learn them, exhibit them, and abide by them. They are:
- Initiative: Passion for work and eagerness to do more than the job description requires.
- Problem solving: Analyzes a situation and arrives at a creative and actionable solution.
- Self awareness: Clearly articulates his or her strengths and areas for improvement.
- Collaboration: At ease working in a team environment and contributing equally.
- Professionalism: Respectful, strong interpersonal skills, and appropriate body language.
- Confidence: Maintains eye contact while speaking succinctly without overt nervousness.
- Conversational proficiency: Clear and correct English pronunciation in a fluid conversation.
Should you have any questions about this agreement, please contact your Talent Advocate.
Failure to comply by this agreement may result in termination of your membership. If that should happen, you will no longer receive any membership benefits, such as job recommendations, participation in MindSky events, or any other members-only benefits.