Job Spotlight: Sales Associate, Go Kigali Tours (Rwanda)
Go Kigali is the first tour company devoted to city tours in Kigali. We’ve scouted the city for the must see spots and have built strong relationships with local business owners so that our guests get the best experiences.
- Job Function: Guest Relations / Customer Service
- Work Authorisation: All Nationalities
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years
- Languages: English
- Top Skills
- Customer Service
- Sales / Marketing
- Persuasion / Negotiation
- Retail Sales
Summary of Position: The Sales Associate’s responsibilities include working closely with customer to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products, and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Go the extra mile to drive sales
- Actively seek out customers in the store
- Cross sell products
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales (marketing ideas, store design etc.)
- Provide exceptional customer service, including effectively handling multiple customers while maintaining poise and upholding our customer service standards
- Extensive knowledge of all inventory and ability to relate it to customers
- Efficiently operate the cash wrap
- Work with partners to manage inventory
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Out of store administrative duties such as banking, errands, etc.
- Meeting sales goals
- Clear and constant communication
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1 year retail or hospitality experience required
- Outgoing personality; Great communications skills; Attention to detail
- Skilled at making quality decisions, following written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Strong organization skills.
- Flexible schedule: availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Basic math skills
Already a member?
Log in with your account and apply through our job board. Any questions? Please contact your Talent Advocate.