Job Spotlight: Sales and Marketing Officer, Rwanda Events Group (Rwanda)
As responsible citizens, we are continuously on the lookout for initiatives to participate in the efforts to boost our economy, especially in making Rwanda the preferred destination and MICE hub.
Rwanda Events Group has a learning and growth environment, where all employees are given equal opportunities. Our core values that guide us are, professionalism, commitment, honesty and Integrity. We are working towards making our company a reference of the industry professionals, game changer and best providers in Rwanda and the region.
SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
- Job Function: Sales / Marketing
- Work Authorisation: All Nationalities
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Languages: English, Kinyarwanda, French
As the Sales and Marketing Officer, the employee is in charge of a sustainable growth and expansion of the business, the employee performs all duties and reports directly to the Business Development Manager.
The Sales and Marketing officer is tasked with the following:
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Connecting the company to the international associations and industry key players
- Identify industry training opportunities and accreditation systems
- Prepare and oversee the company communication tools
Business Growth and Expansion
- Identify trends and opportunities
- Approach new clients and maintain good relationship with the existing clients
- Develop and presenting new products to potential clients and partners
- Provide detailed reports to the Business Development Manager
- Conduct recurrent researches for new opportunities and diversification openings by resolving internal priorities.
- Identify new markets and advise the company management
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Negotiating new business deals by analyzing the requirements; developing and negotiating agreements; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Ensure that appropriate marketing plans are produced and presented to top management where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the setting of the sales and marketing budgets and ensure that these are appropriately monitored against the key performance indicators.
- Ensure that all forecast programmer targets in relations to sales are met.
- Computer Literacy / Internet
- Content / Social Media / Blogging
- Computer Networking
- Digital Marketing / Web Analytics
- Economic Analysis