Job Spotlight: Sales & Manager, Go Kigali Tours (Rwanda)
Go Kigali is a small privately owned tour company. We have recently opened a boutique in the 5-star Kigali Marriott Hotel. The boutique stocks contemporary high-end East African goods with a primary focus on Made in Rwanda products. Our team is fun, supportive, energetic and hard working. We are a small team so everyone does a bit of everything; however, the position we are now hiring for will be heavily centered on sales and customer interaction. We value our employees and reward them for a job well done.
SALES & MANAGER
- Job Function: Sales / Marketing
- Work Authorisation: Rwandan Citizens
- Job Level: Mid-Career
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years
- Languages: English
- Top Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Administration / Scheduling
- Organizing / Planning / Project Management
- Retail Sales
- Sales / Marketing
Summary of Position:
A full-time sales position based in the Go Kigali Tours & Boutique. With your people skills and knowledge of retail, you’ll create the ultimate in-store experience. We want our customers to feel valued and well taken care of.
- Achieving sales targets with high conversion rates; ability to close sales
- Meeting sales goals by engaging in training, mentoring and providing feedback to sales team
- Extensive knowledge of the inventory and the ability to relate it to customers
- Provide excellent customer service, maintaining poise and upholding our exceptional customer service standards
- Work with partners to manage inventory purchasing
- Manage store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Efficiently operate the cash wrap
- Assist in accounting for the store
- Clear and constant communication
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance
- Comfortable in setting staff expectations in line with company goals and ensuring accountability
- Out of store administrative duties such as banking, errands, etc.
- Additional store manager and administrative duties as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional sales skills
- Minimum of 1 year retail sales experience required
- Dedication to Made in Rwanda products
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda highly valued
- Fluency in French not required but an added bonus
- Outgoing personality; great communications skills; high attention to detail
- Skilled at making quality decisions; ability to follow written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Strong organization skills
- Flexible schedule: availability to work evenings and weekends. Available 40+ hours per week
- Women applicants strongly encouraged to apply.
MindSky is currently sourcing candidates for all roles. To apply, fill out our online application. Under referral code, please enter “Go Kigali Tours”.
Already a member?
Log in with your account and apply through our job board. Any questions? Please contact your Talent Advocate.