Job Spotlight: Logistics Coordinator, Bridges To Prosperity Rwanda (Rwanda)
Bridges to Prosperity (B2P) is an international non-governmental organisation that specializes in the design and construction of pedestrian footbridges. We are seeking a motivated, dynamic and highly capable Logistics Coordinator to support our Industry Partner Program.
- Job Function: Guest Relations / Customer Service
- Work Authorisation: Rwandan Citizens
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years
- Languages: English, Kinyarwanda
- Top Skills
- Operations / Logistics
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy / Internet
- Organizing / Planning / Project Management
- Tour Operations
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating all ground logistics for visiting teams of international volunteers. You will act as the main contact between B2P, the local communities and the incoming corporate teams. The ideal candidate would be a young professional with an interest in international development who thrives in a team environment.
- Support the B2P Rwanda Program Manager to prepare the arrival of the Industry Team including accommodation, meals, vehicle hire, tool inventories and site preparation
- Respond to requests for information prior to the team’s arrival via email or telephone
- Accompany the team throughout their time in country, assisting them to organise off site logistics or resolve any problems which may arise
- Act as a translator between corporate team members and local community members
- Other general tasks as requested
- Professional and details-oriented organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, energetic and self-motivated, with a proven track record of taking initiative and problem solving
- Fluent written and spoken English and Kinyarwanda
- Passion for B2P’s mission and international non-profit work
This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will split their time between Kigali-based administration prior to the team’s arrival and field work during their time in country. Accompanying the team during their time in country will involve working seven days per week and living on site for the two week duration of their stay. The successful candidate will be entitled to one week of leave following each Industry Team build, in addition to any statutory leave according to Rwandan labour law.
Sound like you? Tell us a bit more about yourself.
Already a member?
Log in with your account and apply through our job board. Any questions? Please contact your Talent Advocate.