Job Spotlight: Franchise Relations Coordinator, JIBU (Rwanda)
Jibu equips African entrepreneurs to solve the water crisis using an innovative social franchise model. Jibu’s network of locally-owned drinking water franchises profitably filter, bottle and sell drinking water at ultra-low prices to underserved urban communities in Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya. Since successfully closing our Series A round in early 2015, Jibu is quickly scaling and franchisee revenues have grown more than 20x as they meet the rapidly growing customer demand for radically affordable drinking water. Jibu is a for-profit business grounded in a charitable mission of local ownership, jobs and making drinking water affordable to all.
- Job Function: Sales / Marketing
- Work Authorisation: Rwandan Citizens
- Job Level: Mid-Career
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Languages: English, French, Kinyarwanda
- Top Skills
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy / Internet
- Counseling / Support
- Education: Teaching / Training
- Office Administration / Scheduling
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Communication and implementation of Jibu Corporate Initiatives
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning, Schedules, Reviews , Audits and check-in
- Work with the Director toward enforcement and development of standards
- Manage Franchise Information
- Ensure franchise and Franchise staff training.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
- Coordinate and monitoring of water club program
- Coordinate and monitoring of the spring girls program
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required, problem-solving skills, an understanding and interest in contributing to positive social impact through business.
- Bachelor degree in administration, management, marketing, M&E or any other related field related areas of responsibility.
- 4 years of experience in the field related areas of responsibility.
- Computer skills
- Fluent in English , French , Kinyarwanda .