Job Spotlight: Chef, Wilderness Safaris (Rwanda)
At Wilderness Safaris, we create journeys, not holidays. A journey is an immersive experience, changing how you view the wild places of Africa and the world. In addition to creating life-changing journeys for our guests in some of the most remote and pristine areas in Africa, we are also helping to conserve Africa’s spectacular biodiversity and share ecotourism’s benefits with rural people.
- Job Function: Food & Beverage: Kitchen
- Work Authorisation: Rwandan Citizens
- Job Level: Mid-Career
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Languages: English, French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili
- Top Skills
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverage: Chef
- Food & Beverage: Line Cook
- Food & Beverage: Pastries
- Food & Beverage: Sous-Chef
- Prepare and cook all dishes according to the five-star menu and to exceed the guest’s expectations.
- Practicing hygiene and safety standards as per the set company protocol.
- Keeping up with cooking trends and best practices.
- Maintaining of assets and cleanliness of the kitchen and relevant stores.
- Administrative and any other duties assigned to you by the General Manager or/and Food & Beverage Manager.
MindSky is currently sourcing candidates for all roles. To apply, fill out our online application. Under referral code, please enter “Chef”.
Already a member?
Log in with your account and apply through our job board. Any questions? Please contact your Talent Advocate.