Job Spotlight: Area Sales Manager (Rwanda)
An internationally known B2B company is looking for an Area Sales Manager, who will be responsible for growing the overall profit performance across a number of the company’s centers, while maintaining and improving customer service. The Sales Manager will hire and manage world-class teams within their cluster centres to help deliver these objectives. The Sales Manager will also be the primary person responsible for new sales with prospective customers and will present the best range of options to suit a customer’s needs.
- Job Function: Business Development/Partnerships
- Work Authorisation: Rwandan Citizens
- Job Level: Senior Management
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Languages: English, French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili
- Profit (EBIT) and customer service (NPS) improvement
- Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score (ENPS)
- Deliver brilliant tours as per the required standards hitting revenue targets
- Touring customers to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale where possible
- Managing a group (cluster) of business centres
- Manage by visiting centres (Visit customers, ensure centres look great, ensure inventory is maximized)
- Managing cluster performance: EBIT, NPS, ENPS
- Business review planning of the centres monthly
- Managing Community Managers (SCSRs) in each centre, including training and recruitment
- Dealing with escalated customer requests/issues
- Hold networking events
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced at managing teams
- Previous experience of managing P&Ls
- 3 years previous experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Commercial/ results driven
- Computer Literacy / Internet
- Customer Service
- Financial Management / Budgeting
- HR: Talent / Coaching
- Sales / Marketing
MindSky is currently sourcing candidates for all roles. To apply, fill out our online application. Under referral code, please enter “Sales Manager”.
Already a member?
Log in with your account and apply through our job board. Any questions? Please contact your Talent Advocate.