Job Spotlight: Administration Assistant, Earth Systems (Rwanda)
Work in a team that makes a difference!
With offices in Kigali, Dakar, Melbourne, Shanghai & Vientiane, Earth Systems is a growing environmental and sustainability science & engineering group that is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious administration officer, who is passionate about the environment and their work.
Earth Systems is a dynamic company that develops and implements innovative and effective environmental, water, carbon and sustainability solutions, providing specialist advice and hands-on capabilities in areas as diverse as water management and treatment, natural resource development, energy efficiency, waste management, mining, power, climate change, local government and environmental information. We need enthusiastic, talented and hard working professionals that care about the work that they do.
We are calling for expressions of interest from professionals with a relevant administration background to join our team in Kigali, Rwanda and assist our administration teams worldwide. This position offers a variety of work, the opportunity to develop new skills and be a part of a company that works to achieve positive environmental and social outcomes globally.
- Job Function: Admin/ Clerical/ Executive Assistant
- Work Authorisation: All Nationalities
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: 1 -2 years
- Languages: English, French
The applicant should:
- Have experience in an Administration role, including marketing, accounts and HR aspects;
- Have experience in small business bookkeeping;
- Be able to work independently as well as in small, tight knit groups;
- Have an interest or prior experience in the environment industry.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant administration experience.
- Experience in small business bookkeeping / accounting / Xero.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and satisfy company, project and client requirements.
- Logical thinker with intermediate to advanced computer literacy
- Previous experience or knowledge in web design would be advantageous
- Previous experience or knowledge in IT would be advantageous