Job Spotlight: Administration and Marketing Associate, Great Lakes Energy (Rwanda)
We are a solar innovation and distribution enterprise. For the past decade, we have immersed ourselves in the energy challenges of rural healthcare. Today we use that knowledge and experience to equip healthcare providers with optimized energy solutions so they can deliver the best possible patient care.
SESH (Solar Energy Services for Healthcare) is a suite of technology and services that will ensure that both off-grid and on-grid clinics have continual access to clean reliable electricity. No more power cuts, no more failed medical equipment. With SESH, clinics are guaranteed reliable, clean energy, optimised for healthcare usage.
Great Lakes Energy recently supplied Sun King™ Pro lamps to World Vision’s Byumba project for Community Health Workers (CHWs). CHWs play an important role in Rwanda by assuring the health of their community. They act as the first line of public health defense and their services are invaluable. Sun King™ Pro lamps have helped the CHWs by providing them with a reliable source of sustainable, bright light and the ability to charge a mobile phone.
ADMINISTRATION AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
- Job Function: Admin / Clerical / Executive Assistant
- Work Authorisation: Rwandan Citizens
- Job Level: Mid-Career
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Languages: English
The Administration and Marketing Associate is tasked with the following:
- Assist with accounts, customer orders, and marketing and distribution.
- Receive replies to bread delivery requests, and entering these orders into a spreadsheet.
- Printing labels.
- Enter how much was paid, by each client, into the spreadsheet.
- Enter how much was spent on ingredients into the spreadsheet.
- When not receiving orders and documenting transactions, help market bread.
- Book keeping.
- Liaising with tax accounting firm.
- Handling day to day transactions.
- Producing quotes and invoices.
- Customer service: sending quotes and invoices and notices.
- Fluent English & Kinyarwanda.
- Must be able to use G-mail and reply to emails in a professional way.
- Basic knowledge of excel.
- Ambitious and hard-working.
- Ready to be trained and take on more responsibilities as well as work more hours, when company sales increase.